We ended support for My Eyes Only Classic in 2015, but due to the number of users still depending upon MEO Classic, we are now asking our users to migrate to My Eyes Only at this time.
Migrate to My Eyes Only Now
Here are the steps to migrate your data to MEO Pro:
- Please download My Eyes Only from this link.
- As you configure the app from scratch, after you create the app access password, the second thing you do is sign into your existing Syncryption account if you already have one. Of not then create a new account.
- To find out if you have a Syncryption account open MEO Classic and search for "Sync Info". You will see your credentials of you have an account. Use those to sign into Syncryption on the new My Eyes Only app.
- Make sure in My Eyes Only Classic is also signed into the same Syncryption account and is syncing.
- Let the app sync completely if you are updating or creating a new account. If you have an active account and syncing is turned on, your data should be on our secure servers.
- If you need to update your subscription, meaning you have zero days of syncing, please make the purchase in the new My Eyes Only app.
- Let it Sync. Your data will now be in MEO™.
You will notice that MEO Pro has features that are not available in MEO™ Classic.
- Touch ID support for new iPhones and iPads
- More predefined categories
- The ability to create your own categories
- Ongoing support for new versions of iOS and select features supported in the new OS versions.
Update: For further assistance contact us at email@example.com